What Are Some of the Foundation’s Projects at New Bridge Medical Center?
Examples of The Foundation’s Funding Changing Lives
- The renovation of a multi-faith chapel to fulfill the spiritual needs of the more than 570 long term care residents who live at the Medical Center as well as the other patients, staff, and community served by NBMC
- Support of the Pastoral Care and Volunteer Programs that directly benefits the long term care residents and patients of the facility
- Sponsorship of the ‘Pay it Forward’ Community Outreach series featuring free symposiums, workshops, health fairs, concerts, and other activities benefiting the community served by the Medical Center
- Renovation of the NBMC Greenhouse and Horticultural program for the therapeutic benefit of long term care residents
- Entertainment systems, large screen televisions, and Wii consoles purchased to increase the quality of life of long term care residents
- Medi-Calm music therapy program benefiting the Behavioral Health patients of the facility
- Renovation of the Behavioral Health Playground
- Renovation of the New Bridge Medical Center Auditorium, used for NBMC’s Long Term Care residents programs
Upcoming Projects That You Can Support
- Enhancement of the Urology Department through the purchase of state-of-the-art portable ultrasound machines
- Welcome Home Campaign for NBMC’s Long Term Care residents
- Make a real difference in people’s lives today – Support the Foundation’s work.
Upcoming Foundation Fundraising Events
- Foundation Golf Tournament – Monday, May 14, 2018
- A Taste of Bergen – November, 2018
Donations can be made online or sent to:
The Foundation at New Bridge Medical Center
230 East Ridgewood Ave.
Paramus, NJ 07652
Contact the Foundation:
John Cosgrove – Chairman
Tom Favorito – Vice Chairman
Richard Colloca – Treasurer
Don Landzettel – Assistant Treasurer
Jeffrey Carney, Esq. – Secretary
Laura Genovese Behrmann
Rabbi Neal I. Borovitz
Serge Dumay, MD
Nicholas Laganella II
Nancy Mueller, MD
Interested in becoming a member of the Foundation? Please email email@example.com.