Press ReleasesView All News
- Jan 22, 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Kidney Care with Dr. Abbasi, Internal Medicine and Nephrology, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Physician at New Bridge Medical Center. Back off the …
- More than heartburn? Acid Reflux and GERD Please join us at a FREE Lunch & Learn with Dustin Cummings, MD General Surgery Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Physician at New …
- Holiday Concert at New Bridge Medical Center Thursday, December 13, 2018 12 Noon Musical program is 45 minutes. Please allow time to park for this free event. The Newark Boys …
- Now is the Time to Pick Health Coverage for Next Year Choose a Health Insurance Plan that Fits Your Needs FAQs When can I enroll? This year’s Open Enrollment Period runs …
- New Bridge Medical Center (NBMC) is pleased to announce several new physicians from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School are now available to see patients in the NBMC Ambulatory Care Center. …
Deborah Visconi was a contributor in Commerce Magazine’s Annual Healthcare CEO Roundtable
Commerce Magazine asked New Jersey’s top healthcare CEOs to address the questions: How is technology changing healthcare, patient care, and the future of medicine? What impact is it having on the healthcare system and the medical, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries? View the article.
Deborah Visconi Speaks At Bergen Volunteer Center’s Fifth Friday
View the Northern Valley Press article. New Bridge Medical Center President and CEO Deborah Visconi spoke about her leadership journey and shared with a sold out crowd at the Bergen Volunteer Center’s recent Fifth Friday the mission, vision and future for New Jersey’s largest hospital, New Bridge Medical Center.
New Bridge Medical Center’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Gian Varbaro and Dr. Gabriel Kaplan, Medical Director for Behavioral Health Services at New Bridge Medical Center, comment on the Tide Pod Challenge.
Veterans Access to Healthcare Expanded to New Bridge Medical Center:
A New Beginning: