Press ReleasesView All News
- New Bridge Medical Center’s Psychiatry Residency Program held its annual graduation ceremony at the Medical Center on Friday, June 22, 2018. Sheema Imran, MD; Muhammad Navaid Iqbal, MD; Muhammad Khan, …
- Deborah Visconi, New Bridge Medical Center President and CEO Wins 2018 NJ Biz Healthcare Heroes Healthcare Professional of the Year Award Deborah Visconi, New Bridge Medical Center President and CEO, …
- New Bridge Medical Center’s Long Term Care Division Receives The AHCA/NCAL National Quality Bronze Award (Paramus, NJ) – New Bridge Medical Center’s long Term Care Division, the largest licensed nursing …
- NBMC Auditorium • Noon – 1 p.m. Doors open at 11:30 a.m. Lunch will be served. Meet Our New Physicians: Dr. Madouna Hanna, Physiatrist and Dr. Chitra Kodery, Family and …
- Join us for our Flag Raising Ceremony Friday, June 15, 2018 • Noon New Bridge Medical Center Flagpole by the Main Entrance Reception following in the NBMC Auditorium. RSVP online for the …
Deborah Visconi Speaks At Bergen Volunteer Center’s Fifth Friday
View the Northern Valley Press article. New Bridge Medical Center President and CEO Deborah Visconi spoke about her leadership journey and shared with a sold out crowd at the Bergen Volunteer Center’s recent Fifth Friday the mission, vision and future for New Jersey’s largest hospital, New Bridge Medical Center.
New Bridge Medical Center’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Gian Varbaro and Dr. Gabriel Kaplan, Medical Director for Behavioral Health Services at New Bridge Medical Center, comment on the Tide Pod Challenge.
Veterans Access to Healthcare Expanded to New Bridge Medical Center:
A New Beginning: