Press ReleasesView All News
- Pap, BSE, HPV, BRCA, Mammo The alphabet soup is too confusing.What do I really need to do to make sure I’m ok? If you want answers to these questions & …
- September Is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month A new advocacy group for teens to speak their mind, express their concerns, and talk to key stakeholders. Join us for a panel discussion featuring Bergen County Prosecutor’s …
- Deborah Visconi, President and CEO of New Bridge Medical Center will be the honoree of Project Literacy of Greater Bergen County’s “A New Bridge to Literacy”, the annual gala on …
- New Bridge Medical Center and Bergen County Department of Health Services are proud to present this Youth Mental Health First Aid national training program free of charge. Tuesday, September 18, 2018 8:30 …
- Certified Nursing Assistants, Immediate Openings For Full and Part Time Positions September 17, 2018, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. New Bridge Medical Center, Building 6, Auditorium 230 E. Ridgewood Avenue, Paramus, NJ 07652 CNA Requirements: Successful completion …
Deborah Visconi Speaks At Bergen Volunteer Center’s Fifth Friday
View the Northern Valley Press article. New Bridge Medical Center President and CEO Deborah Visconi spoke about her leadership journey and shared with a sold out crowd at the Bergen Volunteer Center’s recent Fifth Friday the mission, vision and future for New Jersey’s largest hospital, New Bridge Medical Center.
New Bridge Medical Center’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Gian Varbaro and Dr. Gabriel Kaplan, Medical Director for Behavioral Health Services at New Bridge Medical Center, comment on the Tide Pod Challenge.
Veterans Access to Healthcare Expanded to New Bridge Medical Center:
A New Beginning: