Nurse Residency Program
Our 12-month Nurse Residency Program transitions new nurses into clinical roles, focusing on leadership and patient outcomes.
Download An Application
The following areas may be available for new RNs:
- Medical and Surgical Treatment
- Behavioral Health
- Post-Acute Care
- Critical Care
- Emergency Department
- Same Day Surgery
Individuals interested in becoming a nurse resident must complete the following:
- Applicants graduating from an accredited program with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing are given priority; Associate Degree graduates may apply. New registered nurses without a BSN must obtain this degree within 3 years of employment.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is required.
- Possession of an active, unencumbered State of New Jersey Registered Nurse (RN) license by program start.
- Possession of American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers Certification.
- Less than 12 months of experience as a nurse.
- Related clinical experience is a plus.
- Hired as a full-time registered nurse.
July 2022 Start Date
Applications accepted March 1, 2022 – May 1, 2022
October 2022 Start Date
Applications accepted May 1, 2022 – August 1, 2022
February 2023 Start Date
Applications accepted August 1, 2022 – December 1, 2022
Sally Ann Corbo
Director of Nursing Education