COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Please note that we have scheduled all available appointments for our current supply of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine that we received from State of New Jersey.
You can still start the process to register for a COVID-19 Vaccination at the Alternate Care Facility Annex located at Bergen New Bridge Medical Center. After completing this form, you will be placed into the que to receive the vaccination. As per the NJ Dept of Health we are currently vaccinating Category 1A:
- Healthcare Workers that work or live in Bergen County
- Sworn Police Officers, Professional Sworn Law Enforcement, and Volunteer/ Paid Fire Fighters who live or work in Bergen County
- EMS who live or work in Bergen County
- Residents of Bergen County that are 65 years old or older
- Persons aged 16-64 with high-risk medical conditions
As we get additional shipments of vaccines from the State of NJ and/or as the State of NJ authorizes additional categories, we will send you an email to begin the process to schedule your appointment.
Use your smartphone to tell the CDC about any side effects after getting the COVID-19 Vaccine.You will also get reminders if you need a second vaccine dose.
View the latest fact sheet at https://www.cvdvaccine.com/
For recipients and caregivers of the emergency use authorization (EUA) of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19 ) in individuals 16 years of age and older.