COVID-19 Vaccination Information
Bergen County residents age 75 years and older have the option to schedule vaccination appointments at the Bergen County vaccination site, located at the Alternate Care Facility Annex on the campus of Bergen New Bridge Medical Center, by calling 201.967.4070
As new appointments are made available, you may register and schedule a COVID-19 Vaccination at the Alternate Care Facility Annex located at Bergen New Bridge Medical Center if you are a Bergen County resident or worker. Further, a registrant must qualify according to the New Jersey Department of Health’s guidelines:
- Paid or unpaid persons working or volunteering in a healthcare setting
- Residents of long-term care facilities and other congregate settings
- Frontline first responders
- Persons aged 65 and older
- Persons aged 18 to 64 years old who have at least one chronic medical condition that poses a high-risk for severe COVID-19:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions (e.g., heart failure, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathies)
- Immunocompromised (weakened immune system) due to organ transplant (consult with your doctor)
- Obesity (e.g., body mass index of 30kg/m2 or higher)
- Pregnancy (consult with your doctor)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Appointments are made available in the COVID-19 vaccination registration and scheduling system at www.bergencovidvaccine.com/ as we get additional shipments of vaccines from the State of NJ. Please regularly check the County’s home page, https://www.co.bergen.nj.us/, for updates.
Use your smartphone to tell the CDC about any side effects after getting the COVID-19 Vaccine.You will also get reminders if you need a second vaccine dose.
View the latest fact sheet at https://www.cvdvaccine.com/
For recipients and caregivers of the emergency use authorization (EUA) of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19 ) in individuals 16 years of age and older.