COVID-19 Vaccination Information
As new appointments are made available, you may register and schedule a COVID-19 Vaccination at the Alternate Care Facility Annex located at Bergen New Bridge Medical Center if you are a Bergen County resident or worker. Further, a registrant must qualify according to the New Jersey Department of Health’s guidelines:
- Paid or unpaid persons working or volunteering in a healthcare setting
- Residents of long-term care facilities and other congregate settings
- Frontline first responders
- Persons aged 65 and older
- Persons aged 18 to 64 years old who have at least one chronic medical condition that poses a high-risk for severe COVID-19:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions (e.g., heart failure, coronary artery disease, cardiomyopathies)
- Immunocompromised (weakened immune system) due to organ transplant (consult with your doctor)
- Obesity (e.g., body mass index of 30kg/m2 or higher)
- Pregnancy (consult with your doctor)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Appointments are made available in the COVID-19 vaccination registration and scheduling system at www.bergencovidvaccine.com/ as we get additional shipments of vaccines from the State of NJ. Please regularly check the County’s home page, https://www.co.bergen.nj.us/, for updates.
Use your smartphone to tell the CDC about any side effects after getting the COVID-19 Vaccine.You will also get reminders if you need a second vaccine dose.
View the latest fact sheet at https://www.cvdvaccine.com/
For recipients and caregivers of the emergency use authorization (EUA) of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine to prevent Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19 ) in individuals 16 years of age and older.