Families Trust Bergen New Bridge Medical Center to provide comprehensive, high-quality, post acute and long term care services for their loved ones.
Bergen New Bridge Medical Center and The Fusion Muslim Community Center of North Jersey, partner in providing long term care for our Muslim community.
Our collaboration brings together Bergen New Bridge’s experience in providing culturally sensitive healthcare services and the Fusion’s commitment to promoting a vibrant, healthy Muslim community.
- A unique community for New Jersey-based Muslims needing a higher level of care
- Islamically and culturally sensitive environment
- Zabiha halal food services for residents
- Imam available to meet the spiritual needs of the Muslim residents
- Dedicated prayer room on the floor (COVID permitting)
- Help with wudu (ablution) for prayers
- Muslim doctors and staff available
- Islamically appropriate personal grooming
- Broadcast Friday prayers in rooms from Fusion
- Contact the Fusion team for any concerns.
- Acute care at the same facility will avoid transfers and strain on residents.
- All Muslim patients on the same floor while building a sense of community