Our state and federal health partners recommend these simple steps to help us all stay safe
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or sleeve, not your hands!
- Wash your hands after any coughs or sneezes.
- Stay home if you are sick and avoid sick people.
Remember if you feel sick and have any symptoms of a respiratory illness, call your physician or healthcare provider first. Do not come to an emergency room or a doctor’s office without calling ahead. Your healthcare provider will advise you as to how to best care for yourself.