The Center for Eating Disorders and Body Positivity at Bergen New Bridge
Supporting patients who require a step-down from inpatient and residential eating disorder programs.
Patient Therapy Includes
- Nutritional counseling is integral to recovery and teaches patients how to have a healthier relationship with food.
- Individual psychotherapy sessions with a board-certified psychiatrist and a qualified therapist.
- Program runs 5 day a week, 9am–5pm each day
- Daily group therapy sessions provide a therapeutic community where patients can express their feelings and learn from others.
- Multifamily group sessions are held on a designated evening or weekend, providing families support and the opportunity to have families interact and better understand the recovery process.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Disordered Eating – OSFED
- Body Image
Most Insurances Accepted
Self-referrals are accepted for review and assessment for our program.
We are a premier source for acute and behavioral healthcare and a teaching hospital with a well-known and respected psychiatry residency program.
Our diversified treatment programs offer individualized care in a warm, supportive atmosphere.