Help clients live fuller lives by making a recovery more comfortable and sustainable through medication and therapeutic support tmanage cravings, learn coping skills and avoid relapse. Our program is designed tprovide protection, strength, confidence and security tyour recovery efforts.
We provide a variety of FDA-approved medication options for managing cravings and urges tprotect against relapse.
- Vivitrol: A non-narcotic, non-addictive medication designed thelp prevent relapse with opioids and alcohol.
- Monthly injections provide ongoing security and confidence without the need for weekly office visits or daily dosing.
- Clients will participate in a monthly individual or group session for continued relapse prevention and support.
- Ideal for:
- Clients who may have been unsuccessful with buprenorphine or methadone.
- Clients with high motivation for abstinence.
- Clients with increased stress or relapse triggers.
- Must have been opioid-free for a minimum of 7-10 days.
- Buprenorphine: (Suboxone, Subutex): Helps prevent opioid withdrawal symptoms and reduce craving.
- Multiphase treatment and take-home prescriptions provide increased initial support that will flex with you based on your needs and results.
- There is a step-down component where new clients will need to participate weekly in a group or individual sessions for relapse prevention support and education on medication and step down to monthly sessions at the digression of the treatment team.
- Ideal for
- Clients who require more initial support to maintain abstinence from opioid use.
Our multidisciplinary team of clinicians, medical professionals, and addictions psychiatrists work with you to create a personalized recovery plan based on your goals.
Our program uses Motivational Enhancement Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help patients develop coping skills, maximize their engagement in treatment and get the results they want.
Please contact our MAT program for direct admission at 201-967-4000 Extensions 26345, 25155 or 22454.