We provide telehealth services to supplement our in-person visits to our Ambulatory Care and Behavioral Health clinics. Connecting with a doctor online is a great way to get the health care you need from the comfort, convenience, and safety of your own home. Telehealth is done primarily online with internet access on your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
What types of care can I get using telehealth?
You can get a variety of services through telehealth. Telehealth is especially helpful to monitor and improve ongoing health issues, such as medication changes, or chronic health conditions. We also use it for obtaining doctor’s orders for services such as COVID-19 testing and screening for other services in both ambulatory and behavioral health care.
Common telehealthcare options include:
- Therapy and online counseling
- Recurring conditions like migraines or urinary tract infections
- COVID-19 testing
- Prescription management
- Urgent care issues like colds, coughs, and stomach aches
- Post-surgical follow-up
Your doctor may also ask you to send information that will help improve your health:
- Your weight, blood pressure, blood sugar, or vital information
- Images of a wound, or eye or skin condition
- A diary or document of your symptoms
- Medical records that may be filed with another doctor, such as X-rays
Doctors can send you information to manage your health at home:
- Notifications or reminders to do rehabilitation exercises or take medication
- New suggestions for improving diet, mobility, or stress management
- Detailed instructions on how to continue your care at home
- Encouragement to stick with your treatment plan
- Less time away from work
- No travel expenses or time
- Less interference with childcare or eldercare responsibilities
- No exposure to other potentially contagious patients
Our providers are available to offer online care to you and your loved ones via telemedicine services.
A staff member at the office will walk you through the simple process to launch the video session with your doctor during your scheduled appointment time.
We are here for you when you need us. Please don't hesitate to call.