Do You Have a Loved One Who Needs Long Term Care?
Quality of Care and Quality of Life . . .
Families trust Bergen New Bridge Medical Center to provide comprehensive, high-quality long term care services for their loved ones. As a full service, accredited medical center, Bergen New Bridge provides a scope of services far exceeding those offered in a standard nursing home environment. Our highly-trained, skilled staff provides nursing care 24 hours per day, seven days per week as well as access to specialized physicians on site, and focuses on the individual needs of each of our residents. The Long Term Care Division is accredited by the Joint Commission. Less than 6% of LTC facilities nationwide pursue and receive Joint Commission accreditation.The Long Term Care Division at Bergen New Bridge Medical Center is the largest licensed nursing home in the state of New Jersey. Tours are given 7 days a week. Valet parking is available. For more information about a tour or the admission process, please contact the Long Term Care Admissions Office at 201.967.4073.
Our dedicated staff of professionals provides the highest level of care to our residents and helps to create a home-like atmosphere to serve each individual. In addition to our talented and professionals staff, we are proud to offer the following specialty services:
- Sub-acute/rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- In-house respiratory therapy services
- 12-bed ventilator unit
- Surgical care
- Tracheostomy care
- Professional dietitians and chefs who can accommodate most food preferences and therapeutic diets
- Hospice services which, if elected, are provided in addition to the care offered by our professional nursing, social workers, and other staff
- Several high medical acuity units are available. Intravenous therapies, gastrostomy tube feeding, and advanced respiratory support services are available.
- A comprehensive wound care program
- Respite program
- Secure Alzheimer/dementia units
- Multi-faith pastoral care provided at bedside and in our interfaith chapel
- A personal care salon on site. Services offered in the salon or in the privacy of a resident’s room
- Diversified recreational therapy activities for all functional levels, including horticultural therapy.
- Greenhouse, arts and crafts, music programs, cooking programs, variety shows, dances, birthday parties, and many other dynamic interactions designed to allow our residents to enjoy life to its fullest
- Regular community outings including trips to movie theaters, restaurants, shopping centers, parks, sporting events, and museums
- Flat screen TVs and Wii entertainment systems in dayroom areas
- Game room
- Kosher meals provided upon request
- Dedicated Korean program that meets the cultural needs of our Korean community
Our Admissions team helps families navigate the Medicaid process and are available to explain Medicare and other insurance coverage.