Mental Health First Aid Training
Thursday, November 16, 2017
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
Presented by Bergen County Department of Health Services, Mental Health First Aid Training is a unique opportunity to participate in first aid training for mental health.
What is Mental Health First Aid?
• Evidence-based interactive course that spans either one 8-hour or two 4-hour sessions
• Teaches students the signs of mental illness and substance abuse
• Introduces a five-step action plan to initiate referral to mental health resources
Why is Mental Health First Aid Important?
• Just like CPR, it is a vital skill that improves the well-being of our community
• Helps to eliminate stigma associated with mental illness and substance abuse
• Promotes recovery and resiliency
This course is valued at $170 but thanks to the ongoing support of the County, participants may attend at no charge!
Register with RoseMary Klie: email@example.com or 201.225.7674
New Bridge Medical Center Auditorium
230 East Ridgewood Avenue, Paramus, New Jersey 07652