Press ReleasesView All News
- New Bridge Medical Center in partnership with The County of Bergen Invite you to join us at the Stigma-Free Rededication Flag Raising Ceremony Wednesday, May 23, 2018 11 a.m. New Bridge Medical …
- WABC-TV Chris Holland was an up-and-coming chef in New Jersey when a sudden illness and then an opioid addiction derailed his dreams. He is now clean and giving back … …
- April 8, 2018 (Paramus, NJ) – New Bridge Medical Center has entered into a new partnership with Clover Health, a Medicare Advantage PPO plan. As of December of 2017, New …
- A Mental Health Awareness Month Event Register Online A portion of the proceeds from the evening will be donated to New Bridge Medical Center Foundation to support their mission to …
- New Bridge Medical Center President and CEO Deborah Visconi spoke about her leadership journey and shared with a sold out crowd at the Bergen Volunteer Center’s recent Fifth Friday the …
Deborah Visconi Speaks At Bergen Volunteer Center’s Fifth Friday
View the Northern Valley Press article. New Bridge Medical Center President and CEO Deborah Visconi spoke about her leadership journey and shared with a sold out crowd at the Bergen Volunteer Center’s recent Fifth Friday the mission, vision and future for New Jersey’s largest hospital, New Bridge Medical Center.
New Bridge Medical Center’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Gian Varbaro and Dr. Gabriel Kaplan, Medical Director for Behavioral Health Services at New Bridge Medical Center, comment on the Tide Pod Challenge.
Veterans Access to Healthcare Expanded to New Bridge Medical Center:
A New Beginning: