Press ReleasesView All News
- In Honor of National Social Work Month A special gift will be given to each attendee. Tuesday, March 5, 20196 p.m. – 8 p.m.2 CEU Credit HoursBergen New Bridge Medical …
- with Dr. Zachary CriswellPodiatryRutgers New Jersey Medical School Physician at Bergen New Bridge Medical Center What Are The Risks Managing Diabetic Foot Infections? Please join us for this free event. …
- As reported in Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey Bergen New Bridge Medical Center First to Use NJII’s New Jersey Health Information Network Master Patient Index The New Jersey …
- A 2-Day Program Register Online Monday–Tuesday April 29, 2019 and April 30, 2019 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. or Wednesday–Thursday September 4, 2019 and September 5, 2019 7:30 a.m. – …
- Respiratory Care 2019 • Thursday, March 7, 2019 5:30 p.m. – 9 p.m. • Auditorium Approved by The AARC for 3 CEUs Seminar Fee: $40. Advance registration preferred. Free parking/dinner included. Attendees …
Deborah Visconi was a contributor in Commerce Magazine’s Annual Healthcare CEO Roundtable
Commerce Magazine asked New Jersey’s top healthcare CEOs to address the questions: How is technology changing healthcare, patient care, and the future of medicine? What impact is it having on the healthcare system and the medical, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries? View the article.
Deborah Visconi Speaks At Bergen Volunteer Center’s Fifth Friday
View the Northern Valley Press article. New Bridge Medical Center President and CEO Deborah Visconi spoke about her leadership journey and shared with a sold out crowd at the Bergen Volunteer Center’s recent Fifth Friday the mission, vision and future for New Jersey’s largest hospital, New Bridge Medical Center.
New Bridge Medical Center’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Gian Varbaro and Dr. Gabriel Kaplan, Medical Director for Behavioral Health Services at New Bridge Medical Center, comment on the Tide Pod Challenge.
Veterans Access to Healthcare Expanded to New Bridge Medical Center:
A New Beginning: