Press ReleasesView All News
- Join Us for Our 9/11 Remembrance Service Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 2 p.m. All are welcome. The Memorial was built by medical center employees and friends in 2004 and is …
- New Bridge Medical Center is now a participating provider in Aetna’s network PARAMUS, NJ, August 15, 2018 – New Bridge Medical Center has entered into a new agreement with Aetna. …
- UK First Responder Inspired by Bergen County Initiative Media Invited To Attend A two part program designed to share best practices while providing tips on building resiliency and a culture …
- An Educational Approach to Saving Lives with Narcan® Wednesday, October 24, 2018 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. A program for parents, teens, and young adults. Presented by Aamani Chava, MD and Avaas Sharif, MD Representing the New Bridge Medical Center Psychiatric Residency …
- FREE Seminar for Beginning and Intermediate Level Social Workers Register for the Free Seminar Tuesday, November 6, 2018 New Bridge Medical Center Auditorium 5:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. 2 CEU …
Deborah Visconi Speaks At Bergen Volunteer Center’s Fifth Friday
View the Northern Valley Press article. New Bridge Medical Center President and CEO Deborah Visconi spoke about her leadership journey and shared with a sold out crowd at the Bergen Volunteer Center’s recent Fifth Friday the mission, vision and future for New Jersey’s largest hospital, New Bridge Medical Center.
New Bridge Medical Center’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Gian Varbaro and Dr. Gabriel Kaplan, Medical Director for Behavioral Health Services at New Bridge Medical Center, comment on the Tide Pod Challenge.
Veterans Access to Healthcare Expanded to New Bridge Medical Center:
A New Beginning: