Press ReleasesView All News
- What First Responders and the Community Need To Know Download the pdf “Measles: Separating Fact from Fiction” Presented by Ariff Admani, MD, Chief of Infectious Disease; and Marie E. Rella, …
- Tuesday, June 18, 2019 12 Noon – 1 p.m. Join us for this free program, featuring Chitra Kodery, DO, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Physician at Bergen New Bridge Medical Center. …
- Wednesday, June 11, 2019 12 Noon – 1 p.m. Join us for this free program featuring Dusting Cummings, MD, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School Physician at Bergen New Bridge Medical …
- A Look at Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow Join us and meet with the Care Plus Bergen Board of Trustees and Bergen New Bridge leadership to learn more about the many changes, …
- Bergen New Bridge Medical Center is the first to use New Jersey Innovation Institute’s New Jersey Health Information Network Master Patient Index. “Bergen New Bridge Medical Center has been a pioneer in …
Bergen New Bridge Featured in NJAMHAA News
Bergen New Bridge Medical Center is featured as a ‘Role Model for Innovation and Partnerships’ by New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies, Inc. (NJAMHAA) in Winter 2019 NJAMHAA News.
Deborah Visconi was a contributor in Commerce Magazine’s Annual Healthcare CEO Roundtable
Commerce Magazine asked New Jersey’s top healthcare CEOs to address the questions: How is technology changing healthcare, patient care, and the future of medicine? What impact is it having on the healthcare system and the medical, pharmaceutical, and biotech industries? View the article.
Deborah Visconi Speaks At Bergen Volunteer Center’s Fifth Friday
View the Northern Valley Press article. New Bridge Medical Center President and CEO Deborah Visconi spoke about her leadership journey and shared with a sold out crowd at the Bergen Volunteer Center’s recent Fifth Friday the mission, vision and future for New Jersey’s largest hospital, New Bridge Medical Center.
New Bridge Medical Center’s Chief Medical Officer Dr. Gian Varbaro and Dr. Gabriel Kaplan, Medical Director for Behavioral Health Services at New Bridge Medical Center, comment on the Tide Pod Challenge.
Veterans Access to Healthcare Expanded to New Bridge Medical Center:
A New Beginning: