Patient Financial Services
We provide our patients and their families access to our cost estimator, including up-to-date standard charges for shoppable services in all our service lines by providing access to the New-Bridge-Medical-Center_Shoppable-Services-Patient-Estimator.xlsx file and the 22-3240487_Bergen New Bridge Medical Center_standardcharges file.
To ensure Bergen New Bridge Medical Center maintains patient care and services transparency, we provide our patients the information they need to make informed decisions about their health care and all the items and services this encompasses:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING USE AND LIMITATIONS OF THE MACHINE READABLE FILE AND/OR SHOPPABLE SERVICES FILE:
- To obtain the most accurate estimate of patient out of pocket costs, it strongly recommended that patients contact their insurance carrier to confirm patient responsibilities or contact Bergen New Bridge Medical Center at email@example.com. To obtain the most accurate estimate possible, the patient’s insurance information, if any, as well as a specific description of the services should be provided.
- The charges listed in Bergen New Bridge’s fee schedules do not represent the actual cost for which the insurance and/or patient may be responsible.
- Actual cost to the insurer and/or patient, as well as the out-of-pocket (OOP) amount for which a patient will be responsible, are determined by several factors and are not in the exclusive control of Bergen New Bridge, including, but not limited to:
- The payment methodology applied by the patient’s insurance.
- These insurance payment methodologies frequently utilized by carriers are not directly related to the charges listed in the fee schedule.
- The patient’s type of coverage with an insurance plan (e.g. HMO, PPO, etc.), network participation status of each provider and individual benefit plan specifics as well as the patient’s current level of responsibilities, including co-pays, co-insurance, remaining deductible, and OOP maximums and claims not related to this particular inquiry but will effect such responsibilities.
- Anticipated medical treatment may differ from the services delivered as determined by medical assessment through further testing and examination.
- Patients with no insurance coverage are eligible for a discount of services and the ability to apply for participation in the organization’s Financial Assistance program. For further information on this program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
BY ACCESSING THE MACHINE READABLE FILE AND/OR SHOPPABLE SERVICES FILE, YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THE FOLLOWING:
I have read and am aware of the above information, the limitations of the estimates provided by Bergen New Bridge Medical Center, and recognize that the information provided cannot be used as a single source for determining actual cost to any payer, including insurers, employers, or patient’s out-of-pocket responsibilities, and if such single service determination is attempted, the information will be out-of-context and therefore, incomplete and inaccurate.
As part of our commitment for transparency to our patients, residents, and the all the communities we serve; please review our COVID-19 Pricing, 2018 Financial Statement, 2019 Financial Statement, and 2020 Financial Statement.
The Financial Statements are posted solely for the purpose of complying with the New Jersey Department of Health’s request for transparency of hospital financial conditions and performance and are not intended to be, nor should they be relied upon by any third party for any purpose without the express prior written acknowledgement of Bergen New Bridge Medical Center and Care Plus Bergen.
You can contact by using the email address email@example.com for any questions, comments, or concerns.