Access Your Medical Records Online
Medical Record Requests
The Health Information Department is here to serve all your record requests. If you require copies of your medical records, you may complete the Release of Information (ROI) Form.
Send your completed ROI form to Health Information Management in one of the following ways:
Bergen New Bridge Medical Center
Health Information Department/Release of Information
230 East Ridgewood Avenue
Paramus, NJ 07652
Visit to sign up for electronic access to your medical information. View directions to create an account.
Please feel free to call us with any questions at 201-225-6799. We are here to assist you with your information needs Monday-Friday: 8 am – 5 pm.
COVID-19 Test Results
Your test results should be available in your Patient Portal account. However, if you require copies of your COVID-19 lab results, please complete the Release of Information Form below and send us your form via one of the methods listed below. You may also have your primary care physician contact us for a copy of your results. If you have questions, please contact us at the phone number or email address listed below.
The Patient Portal
Easy Instant Access to Your Health Information
We believe patients should have easy, instant access to their health information anytime. We are pleased to present this opportunity through the use of a secure Internet portal. Using the Patient Portal, you can access your health information online.
During the registration process, the registrar will ask you to provide a valid email address. When your visit is complete, we send you an email with directions on using the Patient Portal and activating your account. Once your account is active, you can access information about your visit concerning allergies, procedures, lab and radiology results, vitals, and more—all in one place!
Visit the Patient Portal
Directions for creating an account:
- During registration, provide the hospital Registrar with a valid email address.
- Upon discharge, you will receive an email with a link to the Patient Portal.
- Check your email and use the link to launch the online Patient Portal.
- Enter your date of birth to confirm your identity.
- Verify your demographic information.
- Create a User ID (using an email address is recommended) and password.
- Create three security questions to verify your identity in case of password loss.
- Congratulations! Your account is active.