Estimate Your Costs
We provide our patients and their families access to our cost estimator, including up-to-date standard charges for shoppable services in all our service lines by providing access to the New-Bridge-Medical-Center_Shoppable-Services-Patient-Estimator.xlsx file and the 22-3240487_bergen_standardcharges.csv.
To ensure Bergen New Bridge Medical Center maintains patient care and services transparency, we provide our patients the information they need to make informed decisions about their health care and all the items and services this encompasses:
Download the Machine Readable File
Patient Cost Estimator
Important Information Regarding Use and Limitations of the Machine-Readable File and/or Patient Cost Estimator:
- To obtain the most accurate estimate of patient out-of-pocket costs, it is strongly recommended that patients contact their insurance carrier to confirm patient responsibilities or contact Bergen New Bridge Medical Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. To obtain the most accurate estimate possible, the patient’s insurance information, if any, and a specific description of the services should be provided.
- The charges listed in Bergen New Bridge’s fee schedules do not represent the actual cost for which the insurance and/or patient may be responsible.
- The actual cost to the insurer and/or patient, as well as the out-of-pocket (OOP) amount for which a patient will be responsible, are determined by several factors and are not in the exclusive control of Bergen New Bridge, including, but not limited to:
- The payment methodology is applied by the patient’s insurance.
- These insurance payment methodologies frequently used by carriers are not directly related to the charges listed in the fee schedule.
- The patient’s type of coverage with an insurance plan (e.g., HMO, PPO, etc.), network participation status of each provider and individual benefit plan specifics as well as the patient’s current level of responsibilities, including co-pays, co-insurance, remaining deductible, and OOP maximums and claims not related to this particular inquiry but will effect such responsibilities.
- Anticipated medical treatment may differ from the services delivered as determined by medical assessment through further testing and examination.
- Patients with no insurance coverage are eligible for a discount of services and the ability to apply for participation in the organization’s Financial Assistance program. For further information on this program, please contact email@example.com.
By Accessing the Machine-Readable File and/or Patient Cost Estimator, You Are Acknowledging the Following:
I have read and am aware of the above information, the limitations of the estimates provided by Bergen New Bridge Medical Center, and recognize that the information provided cannot be used as a single source for determining the actual cost to any payer, including insurers, employers, or patient’s out-of-pocket responsibilities, and if such single service determination is attempted, the information will be out-of-context and therefore, incomplete and inaccurate.
As part of our commitment for transparency to our patients, residents, and all the communities we serve, please review our:
The Financial Statements are posted solely to comply with the New Jersey Department of Health’s request for transparency of hospital financial conditions and performance. They are not intended to be, nor should they be relied upon by any third party for any purpose without the express prior written acknowledgment of Bergen New Bridge Medical Center and Care Plus Bergen.
You can contact Financial Assistance using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments, or concerns.