Dr. Lippe’s Medical Practice
Focuses on Gastroenterology, Liver Diseases, and Nutrition, and includes the following:
His office is located at the following address:
New Bridge Medical Center
- Acid-related diseases, such as acid reflux, GERD, ulcers, and the treatment of H pylori
- Diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, such as Crohn’s or Ulcerative Colitis
- Treatment of liver diseases, such as Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C, hemochromatosis, and fatty liver
- Treatment of obesity with diet management and the use of FDA-approved medications, where appropriate
- Nutritional counseling prior to gastric-bypass surgery
- Colon cancer screening with video colonoscopy
- Evaluation of stomach, small bowel, and esophageal diseases with gastroscopies
- Liver biopsies, where appropriate
230 East Ridgewood Avenue, Suite 6-2
Paramus, New Jersey 07652
During regular business hours, please call 201-225-4700 for appointments. Fax is 201-225-4702.
Urgent line for weekends and afterhours is 201-594-0700.
Patients are seen Mondays through Fridays. Almost every insurance plan is accepted, including Medicare, Aetna, Cigna, HealthNet, GHI, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Qualcare, United Healthcare, most unions, and others.
Some plans may require a referral to a specialist.